Monday, August 17, 2009

Here's a couple songs from ABC Family's hit series, Greek. In season 2, their season finale ended with an "End of the World" party, at which Casey breaks up with her perfect boyfriend Max in order to tell Cappie, an old flame, that she still loves him. I won't spoil his reaction, but at the end of this episode a really catchy song starts playing and I couldn't help but fall in love with it. Now everytime I listen to it, I can't help but feel heartbroken. Here it is.

The Temper Trap - "Sweet Disposition" [rapidshare]

Speaking of Greek, has anyone seen previews for the up and coming season?! Catchy song playing there as well. If you didn't notice, the song's title and artist at the bottom left corner. I immediately searched for it. This song also brings a pang to my heart when I see Ashleigh walking away from Fischer (SO HOT! :[ ) Anyways, here's that one! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. They are a really magnificent group.

Alpha Rev - "Phoenix Burn" [rapidshare]

Finally, if there are any of you out there that are just as big of fans as I am and want to know what other songs were on Greek, I suggest you go check out their music guide on ABC Family's home site. Here's the link.

Music Guide

http://community.abcfamily.go.com/watch/greek/greek-music-guide-worlds-end

No comments:

Post a Comment